Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Day After

As you can see by the time of this post, I had a rough night.Smilies
Considering what the Facet Injection does, it went as expected. According to my husband I am a little bruised in the injection area, which makes sense from the pressure and pain I felt laying on the table yesterday. I feel like my backside and hip has been in a fightSmilies, but overall I am okay. I've delt with worse pain.
Right now I am waiting for my pain medication to kick in so I can go back to sleep for a little while. I woke up about 3 or so and started getting uncomfortable laying down, so I have been up and down for about 1 and 1/2 hours just trying to be comfortable. I decided to get out of bed so that my husband could keep sleeping since he has to work later today. Since I don't work, I can afford to loose rest now and sleep later.Smilies
Well that is all for the update on day 1 of my recovery....hopefully I will be well enough for laundry tomorrow.
Until then!Smilies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home