Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Morning from Hell after the Night from Hell

This is an FMer. This is a FMer after a bad night of sleep due to a rude and obnoxious 20 year old neighbor girl who decides that her apartment is actually a dorm roomPulling My Hair Out. Any questions????
I am NOT a happy camper this morning. I am also hurting and very tired. As for the Arthritis Symposium I was going to attend today, that is going to be a no show! My head aches, my body hurts and I am very tired. Driving long distances like this could cause a major accident. The best thing I can think of doing is staying close by and NOT travelling the highways. I do have to go and pick up some medication later in the day, but that is IT for my adventures out today. I will be spending most of my time horizontal on the couch.
I hope the day will go smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home