Monday, June 26, 2006

Rough Weekend

Well this weekend was rather rough for me physically. I was in bed for most of it in pain. On Wednesday, my pain doc pressed on an area that I will be getting facet injections next week. This caused my nerve endings to light up like a Christmas tree and I have been in pain ever since. Between that and another bad reaction to my Trigger Point Injections (TPIs from here on) I was and still am a mess. I just can't get out of this cycle of pain at the moment. I am trying to loose weight (45 lbs. to be exact) and this pain is not helping. I guess if I just keep working on my diet it will help some. I try and walk everyday but I haven't since Wednesday. I feel like such a slacker. I have errands to do today but I would rather just lay around. Ever have one of those pain days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home