Sunday, July 09, 2006

Still recovering day 4

I am still recovering from my facet injections. I am taking this slowly and it seems to be working out. Every once in a while I get zaps in my backside, my hip or my toes. Sometimes one toe or another goes numb. So that means its working I guess. The injection sites are still painful to pressure, so driving is down to a minimum. I am taking my anti-inflamatories like I should and it is the only thing that seems to help....especially the Lodine. It makes me sleepy but where am I going today?Smilies
I tried working out on Friday and did the treadmill very gently. That seemed to work. I also was careful doing laundry yesterday. Taking a little bit at a time is doing the trick. I don't feel like such a slug.Smilies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home