Monday, August 21, 2006

Feeling overwhelmed....thanks to hubby!

Well, today I have lots of cleaning up to do. No thanks to my husband.
My husband, who is the healthier of the two of us decided to NOT help me at all this weekend. First off, Friday he stayed home from work because of an infection in his eye...we aren't sure if it is pink eye yet or another type of bactierial infection but he is on eye drops until it clears up. We went to the doctor's and of course we ran all over the place.
Usually when he is home for an extra day, it is going to mean extra work for me to catch up on. The trash built up but he didn't bother to take it out. I did the laundry as usual. I asked him to vaccum the rug this weekend, but of course that didn't get done. So now, I have to do it. I shouldn't as a rule be vaccuming but the rug is getting rather grody, so it must be done. Then finally he decides to cook! He of course made a mess and didn't even do the dishes so now I have a butt load of dishes to take care of.
Its time like these I really want to cry because I know the amount of pain I will be in and how tired I will be. Nevermind what I should do first...yes it is that overwhelming to me. So feeling guilty, I will be cleaning up his messes along with my own (I am not going to say I am totally innocent here!).
Well, I must go....so much to do....so little energy to do it with.