Thursday, August 31, 2006

The day after injections

Well after a rough afternoon and night, I made it to today.
Yesterday I was feeling rather crappy all day after my appointment so I tried to make myself as comfortable as possible. I wasn't in much pain because of the amount of Marcaine that was injected before the Depo-Medrol shots but I felt very ill. Then after I ate dinner all hell broke loose...literally!!!Smilies After an afternoon migraine I had an intimate moment with the toilet.
Something tells me he hit something he wasn't supposed to yesterday....
We also talked again about the Rhiziotomy and it looks to be more and more the choice I will be heading toward. We talked a little more about the procedure and radio waves are used to burn the nerve at the located needed....interesting. I keep wondering about the pain levels after the procedure. We will see I guess.