Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Got the doc to sign the papers!

One of my lasts posts was about my concern as to whether my doctor would sign the paperwork to get a handicap parking placard for my car. I was worried that he would say no. But I basically worried for nothing and my doc today signed the appropriate page for me to get the placard.
I am very lucky to have a doc like this. It also makes me feel terrible that there are people out there with chronic pain that aren't as lucky to have doctors who are sympathetic to their issues to help them. This is partially why I created this blog. To give people hope that there are doctors out there who do care about you and want to help you to the best of their ability. I wish I could share my doctor with those of you who have an uncooperative doctor and teach your doc how to treat chronic pain patients.
Good luck to all of you!
Oh I forgot to mention, I decided against getting the Rhizotomy for my right side. I basically feel that the pain I feel for the right side does not warrant the amount of pain I will be in after the procedure! So now I am just stuck with a bum hip on the left side!